FESTOOL 491594 FS-HZ 160 LEVER CLAMP
The clamp slides into the t-slots found on every Festool guide rail. 1 on the bottom of each rail and 1 on the top. In addition, the clamps work seamlessly with the Festool MFT Multfunction tables. The holes found across the top of all MFT table tops allow for endless clamping opportunities when using genuine Festool clamps. Quickly and easily clamp any material to your table top for sanding, sawing, drilling or dominoing (we patented that term).
Festool Quick Clamps work in more than one way with the MFT table. All 4 sides of every MFT table are equipped with tracks. The perfect complement to the Festool MFT or Guide rail system, the Festool Quick Clamp secures your workpiece for precision cutting, sanding, routing, sanding, or just about any other application. Ratcheting mechanism enables easy locking and quick release for a secure grip on your material.
Designed to work seamlessly with holes and channels on the the Festool MFT Multifunction table and can be inserted into bottom t-slot of guide rails for limitless positioning.
- For securing the guide rail in place; is inserted in the lower groove
- Secure attachment with the MFT 3
- The form of the clamp is matched to the guide rail groove and the profile of the MFT and the PRECISIO
- Because of the latch, the clamps cannot come loose even under light vibration
- Solid steel version Technical data clamping width 160 mm